Singita Pamushana Lodge
About Singita Pamushana Lodge
Singita Pamushana Lodge is located within the Malilangwe Wildlife Reserve, a 130,000 hectare private reserve in south-eastern Zimbabwe, just 200km from the South African border.
Malilangwe Wildlife Reserve is teeming with birds and wildlife, including rare and endangered species – such as the Roan and sable antelope, and the black rhino. Famous for its cathedral Mopane forests and majestic ‘upside-down’ Baobab trees, Malilangwe is an area where you will also find over 100 rock sites that date back more than 2 000 years.
- Six air-conditioned luxury suites and one private retreat.
- Suite configurations: 4 x 1 bedroom suites, 1 x 2 bedroom suite, 1 x 3 bedroom suite and 1 x 5 bedroom (private retreat).
- All master bedrooms feature en suite bathroom and shower, as well as an outdoor shower, private plunge pool, double-sided fireplace, mini-bar and fridge, room safe, air conditioning, overhead fans, private lounge, direct dial telephones and game viewing deck with Swarovski spotting scope.
- The main lodge area offers an indoor dining room, open dining room, teak-deck dining areas, bar, library, open-air lounge, wine cellar, two heated swimming pools and a jacuzzi, all overlooking the Malilangwe dam and sandstone hills.
- High-speed wireless internet, satellite TV, fax facilities and US telephones.
- Tariffs include all-suite accommodation, three meals per day, drinks such as specified house wines, spirits, liqueurs and soft drinks, (premium wines & champagne) and open Land Cruiser safaris accompanied by experienced guides and trackers.
- With the exception of Singita Sabora Tented Camp and Singita Lebombo Lodge, children of all ages are welcome at our lodges and bookings are subject to availability. In the interest of safety, participation of children in any game activities (drives/walks/bike rides) is at the discretion of their guide. At Singita Sabora Tented Camp and Singita Lebombo Lodge children over the age of 10 are welcome.
Facilities & Activities
Singita Pamushana Lodge rates include:
- Twice daily game drives in open Land Cruisers with an experienced guide and tracker.
- Guided bush walks.
- Luxurious all-suite accommodation, breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, teas, coffees. All drinks, including premium wines, spirits and liqueurs (excluding champagnes).
- Laundry & valet services.
Other available services at Singita Pamushana Lodge include:
- Spa and Yoga room.
- Wireless internet access.
- Satellite television in the main lodge.
- Bird watching & black rhino tracking.
- San Bushman Rock Art educational tours.
- Game fishing throughout the year for Tiger Fish, Bass, Bream (tilapia) and Catfish.
Other activities include tennis (two tennis courts – clay and Rebound Ace) and golf (9-hole golf course just 45 minutes away).